ShipVista Live Shipping Rates API is a free WordPress – WooCommerce extension that helps you completely automate Checkout shipping by displaying real-time rates directly in your customer's Shopping cart/checkout page. Using this plugin requires you to create a shipvista.com account. Creating an account is free and your account will be connected to this plugin to be able to get live shipping rates. The current beta version only supports the carrier Canada Post and UPS. More carriers will be added in subsequent releases.
WHY CHOOSE SHIPVISTA’S LIVE SHIPPING RATES
With Shipvista Live Shipping Rates you do not need to have accounts with the various carriers to obtain live rates, you can benefit from display live shipping rates on your WooCommerce store and expected delivery dates to customers at checkout with the shipvista plugin, print shipping labels, track WooCommerce shipments, and more!
MAIN FEATURES OF SHIPVISTA LIVE SHIPPING RATES
- Get real-time UPS and Canada Post Shipping rates on WooCommerce Cart & Checkout page
- Track your shipments from within WooCommerce & get your customers notified via email
- Get Email Notifications for the UPS and Canada Post shipping labels generated
- Print UPS and Canada Post Shipping Labels in Bulk with a single click
- Schedule UPS and Canada Post Pickups for your shipments
- Supports UPS and Canada Post Domestic and International Shipping
- Supports UPS Freight Shipping & UPS SurePost, and Canada Post Shipping Services
- Drop shipments at UPS and Canada Post Access Point Location
- UPS and Canada Post Shipping support Available WooCommerce Multi-Vendor
HOW DOES SHIPVISTA LIVE SHIPPING RATES PLUGIN WORK?
This plugin aims at providing your customer with live shipping rates on cart or checkout pages. To use this plugin you will need a shipvista.com account. It is free to create and activate your account. Once you have your account ready:
- Install Shipvista live Shipping Rates Plugin, enter Shipvista Account Details, and check enable Shipvista Live Shipping Rates Method.
- Set your shipping from (store location) location in settings.
- Select carriers and shipping methods you accept.
- The customer sees live shipping rates based on items in their cart before placing an order.
- Pay Postage, Print Shipping Labels, and Generate UPS Tracking ID from within the WooCommerce order page.
Note: Adding weight attributes to all the products is a pre-requisite for the plugin to work. However you can set default shipping attributes in the settings page under Dimension
WHY DO I NEED A SHIPVISTA.COM ACCOUNT?
- Multi Carrier access: Shipvista enables you to get rates from all supported carriers such as Canada Post and UPS without having an account with any of these carriers.
- Link Carriers: Seamlessly link your shipping account from various carriers to shipvista in other to use your account shipping rates directly from the carrier.
- Ship instantly: Access to a free on-line system used to process shipments instantly.
- Shipping label: Generate carrier approved BOL and AWB shipping labels.
- LTL shipments: Schedule LTL shipments from anywhere to anywhere in North America including Trans-Border.
- Shipment Tracking: Claims processing and statement of account with invoice details.
- Real time: Real time, user friendly access to very competitive LTL and courier rates.
- Save time and money: Save your business time and money. Fast and efficient process.
- Order Management System: Shipvista provides you with an order management system where you can import and manage all your orders from multiple marketplaces such as Wooocomerce, Amazon, Ebay etc in one place.
NEED HELP WITH SHIPVISTA PLUGIN?
We have a feedback system to help answer any questions you might have regarding the plugin as well as provide assistance on how to configure the plugin. Please use the feedback option in the plugin dashboard to send us a mail directly.
Login To ShipVista
ShipVista Welcome Screen
Settings - Basic
Settings - Shipper's Settings
Settings - Dimensions
Settings - Third-party API integrations
Settings - Restrict Postal codes
Send feedback directly to our developers
Front End: Cart Page view
Front End: Address form for customer 12
Front End: Fallback Rate when invalid address or no shipping option
Proceed to Checkout page