ShipVista is a certified TForce partner. Activate your account and start saving on shipments today.
About TForce Freight
TForce Freight’s extensive transportation network, experienced employees, and efficient systems mean your freight will be picked up and delivered on time. As a global leader in logistics, TForce Freight is committed to making your less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments easier and improving your efficiency—delivering more solutions and more results at every turn.
What is a LTL shipment? How do I prepare an LTL Shipment?
LTL stands for 'Less-Than-Truckload' and typically refers to palletized freight weighing over 150 pounds. Most LTL shipments are palletized, making preparation slightly more complicated than a small package shipment.
Electronic Proof of Delivery
TForce Freight shipping offers:
TForce Freight’s extensive transportation network, experienced employees, and efficient systems mean your freight will be picked up and delivered on time.
- Regional, interregional & long-haul service, all with one pickup
- More than 15,000 one and two day lanes
- Cross-continent three- and four-day service
- Technologies to improve shipping, tracking & billing
- Single carrier responsibility
- Offshore and international shipping
TForce Freight shipping features:
Whether it’s a major market or rural location, TForce Freight provides reliable service and direct pricing for shipments moving between the United States and Canada.
- 100% full-province coverage for all of Canada
- All locations are customs-bonded facilities
- PARS (Pre-Arrival System) clearance at border crossings to speed transit times and minimize delays
- C-TPAT, PIP, CSA and FAST approved carrier minimizes customs delays and ensures compliance
- Complete online tracking from origin to destination
- Complete document imaging system for instant access to all customs documents
- All freight charges appear on a single, simplified invoice
TForce Freight LTL Products
TForce Freight offers the below products with ShipVista
Frequently Asked Questions
More on shipping with TForce Freight - Common questions about TForce Freight.
TForce Freight, a subsidiary of TFI International, is an American less than truckload (LTL) freight carrier based in Richmond, Virginia. The company was founded in 1935 as Overnite Transportation, the name it used until 2006 when it was rebranded UPS Freight by new owner UPS.
With ShipVista, merchants get immediate access to courier accounts. You may still use ShipVista to calculate rates, create labels, and manage tracking in addition to all of the other features the platform offers by connecting your TForce account. It only takes a few minutes to link your TForce account. For information, visit our help centre.
You can access all the necessary shipment information and activities on the ShipVista platform, so you won't need to get in touch with TForce directly while shipping with ShipVista. If you want to learn more, then you can visit the TForce website.
For most holidays, delivery service is not available unless scheduled in advance with TForce Freight Expedited. Additional charges may apply for pickup and delivery services on major holidays.